Camping is a fun activity and to enjoy it to the fullest it is mandatory to do all the preparations in advance.
This time plan your camping trip with family and friends and via road in your own vehicle.
Pick a destination that is not too far. Gather all the necessary items that will be required at the time of camping, like:
• Shoes: hiking/walking shoes, easy-on shoes, water shoes
• Insect repellant
• First-aid kit
• Prescription medications
• Toothbrush, toiletries
• Maps, area information
• Bikes, toys
• Pet supplies and food
• Tent, poles, stakes
• Extra tarp or canopy
• Sleeping bag for each camper
• Sleeping pad for each camper
• Repair kit for pads, mattress, tent, tarp
• Extra blankets
• Folding Chairs
• Headlamps or flashlights (extra batteries)
These are a few items that are very much required at the time of camping, what if you don’t have to carry heavy weight tents, sleeping bags for each camper.
That is possible with Temper tents, you can find out everything about temper tents from https://www.usmilitarytents.com/ easily.
Temper Tent: The acronym T.E.M.P.E.R stands for Tent Extendable Modular Personnel and this groundbreaking design is the invention of US Military tent manufacturers.
Temper Tent’s frame and poles are made up of aluminum metal. It is designed in modular 8’ sections, this tent can grow to any size you just need to set up it according to you requirement, by simply adding 8′ intermediate sections.
The intermediate section of temper surplus tents is available either as “door section” with a screened, zippered door on either side or as “window sections” with a big 3′ x 2′ window on both sidewalls along with closeable matching roof window on each side.
Stipulations and Features:
• Temper tents are made from the leak-free, heat sealed blackout material with elective wind resistant fly.
• They are designed to endure all weather conditions, such as rain, snow, high winds and tropical environments.
• They are fireproof, mildew free, and waterproof too.
• Folding aluminum interior frame system is attached to the tents, which attains minimum guy ropes and stakes for quick setup.
• Inflatable in eight-foot increments, along with roof/wall sections.
• Multiple configurations can be achieved with interchangeable roof/wall sections. You must read blogs and reviews allied to army camping tents to find the best tent, suitable to your requirements.
• Designed to withstand 50 MPH wind load and also gusts up to 65 MPH.
• Available in forest green or desert tan colors.