Click funnels is a popular landing page builder that pioneering online sales funnel in a great way. It has already made a big name for itself becoming one of the largest marketing companies around the world that helps the businesses software to turn their visitors to customers.
There is no denying that Clickfunnel is popular but is it a legitimate business? How can we trust the crowd on click funnels? It seems it’s just another landing page builder so what makes any difference? Do you add it to your marketing stack?
In this article, we will discuss the answers to these questions in great detail.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is the landing page builder that helps the businesses and entrepreneurs to sell their products and services online. It started out to create funnel more quickly for different ventures.
What are Funnels and How Sales Funnel works?
Before starting ClickFunnel review it is better to clarify what exactly marketing funnel is. In E-Commerce, a sales funnel is a series of steps designed to guide visitors to the checkout page.
Sales Funnel is designed to appeal to your customers’ through the principle of phycology. The funnel works step-by-step and helps to bring traffic to the website.
- It entirely focuses on making money to the user.
- The ClickFunnel’s page builder is a pretty important feature.
- Built-in A/B is great too. All you need to do is page duplication and make your changes and choose the amount of traffic you want to see in version A or B.
- ClickFunnel handles API Integration pretty well.
- You can add ClickFunnel pages to your WordPress website.
- There are only two pricing options either $97 a month or $297 a month.
- Customer Support Servies is full of uncertainty.
- ClickFunnels go down or experience some error.
All-in-all, ClickFunnels succeed in core objective i.e to make easier to increase the traffic and hence the conversion rate. Why not discover more on the reviews of great personalities of using ClickFunnels. This will give you an insight on how to use them to generate traffic on your website.