Hiring a digger is not difficult but not so easy there are certain points that need your consideration. Few of them are mentioned below for your help and guidance, which as follows:
• Picking the right size: The very first consideration is size, exactly how much big your digger should be? With the term “mini” it is understood that the digger should be small in size.
Mini diggers usually weigh 1 ton. Still, survey the dimensions of the construction site carefully to certify the machine you’re hiring is applicable or not, after that only move ahead for mini digger hire process.
• How deep will you need to dig?
• You will need to consider how profound the trenches or slots you intend to dig have to be, and ensure that the digger model you retain has an extended enough selection of extension to get the job done.
Too brief an arm, and you’ll find yourself with trenches shallower than you’d prepared for. ‘Dig depth’ is, therefore, an integral criterion when choosing a digger.
• What height are you dumping at?
• This will totally hinge on your skip or dump truck, but do not forget to ensure that your Kanga Kid (mini digger) can reach high enough to dump the dug material. Just think about the dig zone prudently and the likely position of the digger comparatively to the skip. If the latter is on an upper ground, you might have to consider a bigger sized digger.
• How heavy is the machine?
• This is a vital factor for consideration since as we’ve said, the weight of diggers differs significantly, and that can create problems if you’ve not thought sensibly about the load-bearing aptitude of the site along with any access roads or bridges.
• It is advisable that you must talk to the expert earth diggers and take their help in picking the right earth digger.
• You genuinely need to plan ahead and make sure that any surfaces that must bear the weight of your digger are up to the job.